Can't Wait Wednesday - Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

I decided to try doing one of these "Can't Wait Wednesday" posts. :)

Right now, I can't wait for a number of YA books, which is odd for me. The number one book I can't wait for is right now is:

Daughter of the Siren Queen

(Daughter of the Pirate King #2)
by Tricia Levenseller
YA Fantasy
Expected publication: February 27th 2018 by Feiwel and Friends

Summary: Alosa's mission is finally complete. Not only has she recovered all three pieces of the map to a legendary hidden treasure, but the pirates who originally took her captive are now prisoners on her ship. Still unfairly attractive and unexpectedly loyal, first mate Riden is a constant distraction, but now he's under her orders. And she takes great comfort in knowing that the villainous Vordan will soon be facing her father's justice.

When Vordan exposes a secret her father has kept for years, Alosa and her crew find themselves in a deadly race with the feared Pirate King. Despite the danger, Alosa knows they will recover the treasure first . . . after all, she is the daughter of the Siren Queen.

(from Goodreads)
 
 
I recently read (listened to?) Daughter of the Pirate King and LOVED IT SO HARD. Thankfully I've won an ARC copy of Daughter of the Siren Queen through Goodreads giveaways, so I just have to be a little more patient. :)

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you won a copy! Hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I almost never win anything, and I REALLY want to read this book, so I was super pumped when I got the notice that I won a copy!!

      Delete
  2. I have the first one that I haven't read yet but I know lots of people are waiting for this sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVED the first one! I've actually not been reading much YA/NA fiction lately, but Daughter of the Pirate King sent me on kind of a YA Fantasy kick. :) The first book ends in such a way that it's not a cliffhanger and you don't NEED the sequel right now or you will surely DIE, which is really great. It did leave me wanting more of the world and the characters and their stories, though. :)

      Delete

Elley the Book Otter is MOVING

Hello friends! I'm MOVING my blog from Blogger over to Wordpress. If you're following me via Bloglovin, you don't need to do a...