Here are some of my favorite discussion posts I did this year, which you can go check out if you care to:
- Top 10 Disney Villains
- Mermaids, Dragons, or Unicorns?
- What to do with old ARCs
- Real life bookish friends
- Diversity in romance - this actually reminds me I want to do a post about diverse cover models!
- Favorite tropes in romance novels
- Reviewing ARCs and new releases vs. older backlist books
I'm really excited to sign up for the 2019 Discussion Challenge! My goal for next year is going to be 35 posts, which will put me smack dab in the middle of the Terrifically Talkative range (31-40). I thought about going for the max 41+ range, but want to set myself up for success, sooooo...
Here are a couple of ideas I have for posts:
- Diverse cover models
- Writing books/NaNoWriMo
- Fictional worlds you want to visit
- TV shows based on books
- Hogwarts houses as elements
- Least favorite romance tropes
- Goodreads groups
- Hobbies outside of reading
- Jane Austen adaptations
- Tropes: women disguised as men
- Plus sized heroines in romance
- Romance as a "guilty pleasure" (and why I'm not guilty at all)
What do you think of these ideas? Do these sound like things you'd like to read/talk about? Are there other posts you'd like to see?
If you blog, do you plan to do the 2019 Discussion Challenge?