December Wrap Up & 2018 My Year In Books




2018 Reading Challenge

Books read in December: 18

I managed to smash my goal out of the park, woo! I'm setting my goal for 2019 significantly lower (at 100 books) because I'm focusing on getting through a lot of thicker and slower reads (like the classics and some weightier epic fantasy novels that have been gathering dust on my shelves), rather than flitting through so many shorter reads (like manga and novellas...) 

#LetsDiscuss2018


Progress in December: 6
Total Progress: 32/31 

HEY I DID IT! 32 discussion posts just tips me over into the "Terrifically Talkative" Rank, huzzah!

#2018BeatTheBacklist

hosted by Novel Knight

Yeah, so I'm going to knuckle down on this one in 2019, so stay tuned for that... 

#2018AtoZChallenge


Progress in December: 0 


Total Progress: 23/26

Final rank: 


2 comments:

  1. Way to surpass some of your goals. *applause, applause* I also was stuck at 23/26 with the AtoZ challenge. I was sad about that, but I think I will get those pesky letters out of the way early this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going for the AtoZ challenge this year as I'm trying to go for LESS challenges (though I keep adding "just one more" ... oy vey). Good luck knocking out those last 3 FIRST this year!!

      Delete

Elley the Book Otter is MOVING

Hello friends! I'm MOVING my blog from Blogger over to Wordpress. If you're following me via Bloglovin, you don't need to do a...