2017 End of Year Wrap-Up

There are still 4 days left in 2017, but I'm going to go ahead and post my wrap-up for 2017 now. I'm going to close out the year trying to finish up the 8 books I'm in the middle of (some that I started way back in the beginning of the year!) That way I can start fresh in 2018 (and the eleventy billion challenges I signed up for!)



Aside from those I'm trying to finish up, here are my stats for the year (thanks to Goodreads, because that's the only way I track!) I just wish Goodreads had the code for this available to just copy/paste over to my blog... As it is, sorry if this looks weird, I had to do some crazy screen capture stuff!

Sorry, I can't pick a favorite book of 2017. To quote Dre Barrymore in Ever After, "I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens."







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a good reading year. I’m determined to finish at least one more book before the year is over.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it!! I actually finished another book last night (drafted this post yesterday afternoon to post this morning). :)

      Delete

Elley the Book Otter is MOVING

Hello friends! I'm MOVING my blog from Blogger over to Wordpress. If you're following me via Bloglovin, you don't need to do a...