Happy Birthday to Me!

A very merry birthday to me!!


Okay, okay, maybe that's a teensy bit conceited... But I'm pretty excited, because as a birthday gift to myself I got myself (you may have already guessed it...) books!

For my birthday, I pre-ordered several books that I'm really excited about, which is a treat because I've been trying to buy (and hoard!) less books, so I've been checking them out from the library whenever possible. The wait for new releases can be so painful, though! The new releases I'm treating myself to are:



It's Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale, releasing November 28, 2017. This is book #4 in the Keeping Up With the Cavendishes series, and I loved the other three so I'm excited for this new installment to come out.


A Duke in Shining Armor by Loretta Chase, releasing November 28, 2017. I guess that last week in November is going to be a busy reading one for me! I've actually never read anything by Loretta Chase, but I loved the cover and the blurb for this book so much that I'm excited to give her a try. I hope I like it, because the library has a bunch of her back catalog just waiting for me to put in requests!


Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas, releasing February 27, 2017. Another book #4, this book concludes (I assume) Kleypas' The Ravenels series. I really liked the first and third books in this series, though the second was a bit of a miss for me. I'm excited about the female lead for this book, so I'm looking forward to it! I don't love the cover on this one - what do you think?


What a Difference a Duke Makes by Lenora Bell, releasing March 27, 2018. Whyyyy is it so far away?! Lenora is easily one of my top 5 favorite romance authors, and this is the first in a new series. (If you haven't read her first series, I strongly advise you to check her out!)

I love birthdays, and so does my three-year-old, James. He was pretty excited to "help" me blow out my candles and eat cake. I had a nice dinner with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, and my husband and two kids James (3) and Link (1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elley the Book Otter is MOVING

Hello friends! I'm MOVING my blog from Blogger over to Wordpress. If you're following me via Bloglovin, you don't need to do a...