Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2018

2018 Reading Challenge

Books read in September: 16


Books read in 2018: 140/175*
*Updated my challenge to 175 in August, since I was getting TOO CLOSE TO ACTUALLY ACHIEVING MY GOAL, and I'm apparently a glutton for punishment. x.X;;

#LetsDiscuss2018


Progress in September: 3
Total Progress: 19/21

#2018BeatTheBacklist

hosted by Novel Knight
Progress in September: 1
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Total Progress: 6/20

#2018AtoZChallenge


Progress in September: 0


Total Progress: 23/26

Letters remaining: Q, X, Z (The hard ones!)

#12Months24Covers

hosted by The Hufflepuff Basement group on Goodreads

Progress in September: 1
  • Fire - 
  • Chair/Throne - Grilled Cheese & Goblins (There's a stool, I'm counting it!)
 Total Progress: 9/24

5 comments:

  1. Great job. I had my Goodreads goal as 100 an I made that last month. I'm not changing it though, but we'll see how much I actually read this year!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading 16 books! My Goodreads challenge is set to 100, but I don’t know if I’ll reach it. :(

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job chipping away at that backlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 22 books ahead of your reading goal! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Elley the Book Otter is MOVING

Hello friends! I'm MOVING my blog from Blogger over to Wordpress. If you're following me via Bloglovin, you don't need to do a...